Sydney is a good fruit in the fruit, but also a good medicine for treatment. Today we will talk about rock sugar and Sydney. During the autumn dry season, people often feel dry tongue, itchy body, or cough, rough skin and so on. Autumn is the season when pears are on the market. Eating more pears is good for cough and other diseases. For thousands of years, the motherland medicine has always used Sydney as a good medicine for health, moistening, heat and phlegm. Today, the author introduces the cough recipe - rock sugar Sydney.
What is the effect of rock sugar Sydney?
According to《本草纲目》, "Pear, Li also, is fluent in nature." Sydney, sweet, cold, have lungs and dryness, cough and phlegm, nourishing blood and muscle, reducing fire and detoxification. Sydney is crispy and juicy, with high water content. It is rich in various nutrients such as fruit acid, grape acid, sucrose, malic acid, protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron and vitamins. It has high nutritional value. Sydney candy made from Sydney and rock sugar. Cough patients with wind-heat, hot, hot and yin-deficient types, such as dry throat, itching, pain, dumbness, thick complexion, constipation, urinary red, etc. Good nourishing yin and clearing heat and good sputum effect.
Who should not eat more Sydney?
(1) spleen and stomach cold, fear of cold food should eat less.
(2) Sydney contains more fruit acid, and people with more stomach acid should not eat more.
(3) Sydney diuretic effect, night urinary frequency to eat less pears before going to bed.
(4) Patients with blood deficiency, chills, diarrhea, and phlegm should not eat more Sydney.
(5) Pears have high sugar content, and diabetics should eat Sydney carefully.
(6) Patients with cold-type cough should not eat Sydney.